Volunteer at Rush Homes!
Click here to download signup form
There are lots of ways to get involved at Rush Homes depending on the type of work you want to do and the time commitment you are willing to make. Consider these opportunities:
- Adopting a home (see Adopt-A-Home page)
- Picking up litter in the neighborhoods surrounding our homes
- Joining a committee (see Committees page)
- Providing general office support such as answering phones, assisting with mailings, etc.
- Helping out at events such as Friday Cheers and the Beer and Wine Festival
- Assisting our staff with the Holiday Rush program (see Holiday Rush page)
- Becoming a table captain at our Dream Builder’s Luncheon (see Dream Builder’s Luncheon page)
- Becoming an Ambassador for Rush Homes by inviting 10 of your family members and/or friends to a Rush Hour Tour per year. Call us for details!