Victoria Ridge, located at 840 Victoria Avenue, opened in Summer 2011 as Rush Homes’ largest development at the time, with 24 fully accessible apartments.
- 16 one bedroom and 8 two bedroom apartments
- Fully accessible designs for people with mobility impairments
- Spacious and open floor plans
- Affordable rents for people with low incomes. We accept Section 8 Housing Choice Vouchers.
- Appliances (including washer & dryer) in each apartment
- EarthCraft certification, having sustainable construction and energy efficient appliances resulting in lower utility bills for our residents.
- Convenient location on Victoria Avenue – one block off of Rivermont Avenue, serviced directly by GLTC paratransit and a one minute walk to the regular bus line.
- Located minutes away from downtown shopping, eateries, public services, and the community market.
Click here to view construction pictures.
Click here to view all photos on facebook
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credits administered through the Virginia Housing Development Authority
- HOME block grant funds from both the Virginia Department of Housing and Community Development and the City of Lynchburg, Virginia
- Tax Credit Assistance Program funds through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Virginia Housing Development Authority loan funds