Premier Accessible & Affordable Independent Living
Victoria Ridge, located at 840 Victoria Avenue, opened in Summer 2011 as Rush Homes’ largest development, with 24 fully accessible apartments.
Victoria Ridge features:
- 16 one bedroom and 8 two bedroom apartments
- Fully accessible designs for people with mobility impairments
- Spacious and open floor plans
- Affordable rents for people with low incomes. We accept Section 8 Housing Choice Vouchers.
- Appliances (including washer & dryer) in each apartment
- Energy efficient appliances and design = lower utility bills for our residents. This is an EarthCraft certified development.
- Convenient location on Victoria Avenue – one block off of Rivermont Avenue, serviced directly by GLTC paratransit and a one minute walk to the regular bus line.
- Located minutes away from downtown shopping, eateries, public services, and the community market.
To get on our general waiting list, please fill out this form or call our office at (434)455-2120.
Click here to view construction pictures.
Click here to view all photos on facebook
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credits administered through the Virginia Housing Development Authority
- HOME block grant funds from both the Virginia Department of Housing and Community Development and the City of Lynchburg, Virginia
- Tax Credit Assistance Program funds through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Virginia Housing Development Authority loan funds